Additional Fees

I am writing to you because I have been very unsuccessful at helping my mother get her correct name put on her booking.The mistake was made by Cheap O Air and we have been trying for over a month to get this resolved.

We call everyday several times a day with no success. My mother is 71 years old and she has to get to Spain to help her 80 year old brother who is in a nursing home. My mothers correct name is Maria Garcia Ballesteros. The Ticket reads GRACIA and SHOULD READ GARCIA.

If you could please assist with this I would greatly appreciate it.Best regards

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. DIANAM2016 stated that there is a room for improvement of waiting for them to fix the problem. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of fareportal flight booking and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Fareportal needs to "fix name on ticket" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fareportal flight booking in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fareportal.

Had an Experience with Fareportal?

Comments