Review about Fareportal Flight Booking from Dent, Ohio

Well i had a really horrible experience and I believe they need to be shown a piece of mind.I booked a ticket for my son and I who at the time was still under the age of two (lap child) and i needed a round trip ticket.

So they let me book a ticket with a return ticket after my son turns two and did not ask me to pay for a full child ticket. I went through with the payments they did not red flagged me at all. I went on my trip and on the day of heading home (11 days after he turned 2) i had a horrible day. The airline told me that i had to pay 3500 dollars in order for my son to go home with me.

So this was a huge shock for me because i called to make sure everything was ok and i didnt need to py anything extra two months prior to leaving. So you can definitely understand my frustration! So i called the airline and I asked them what the problem is and why they didnt get red flag at the start of my booking and they said their system was not set up to catch that. O so when i went home and tried to do the same thing, guess what they red flagged me!

So I am very dissapointed and i am taking them to court!

If anyone out there has the same problems here is my contact info I have a lawyer and I am taking this to the next level.Because I am still stuck in us not able to go home because of the price of tickets and I do not think i need to pay foe anything, they will be hearing from me and my lawyer!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fareportal Flight Booking
Review category
Travel Agencies
review #676252

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fareportal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 02, 2015 #1015010

They did the same thing to me!!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.