Dent, Ohio

Well i had a really horrible experience and I believe they need to be shown a piece of mind.I booked a ticket for my son and I who at the time was still under the age of two (lap child) and i needed a round trip ticket.

So they let me book a ticket with a return ticket after my son turns two and did not ask me to pay for a full child ticket. I went through with the payments they did not red flagged me at all. I went on my trip and on the day of heading home (11 days after he turned 2) i had a horrible day. The airline told me that i had to pay 3500 dollars in order for my son to go home with me.

So this was a huge shock for me because i called to make sure everything was ok and i didnt need to py anything extra two months prior to leaving. So you can definitely understand my frustration! So i called the airline and I asked them what the problem is and why they didnt get red flag at the start of my booking and they said their system was not set up to catch that. O so when i went home and tried to do the same thing, guess what they red flagged me!

So I am very dissapointed and i am taking them to court!

If anyone out there has the same problems here is my contact info I have a lawyer and I am taking this to the next level.Because I am still stuck in us not able to go home because of the price of tickets and I do not think i need to pay foe anything, they will be hearing from me and my lawyer!

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fareportal and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fareportal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Travel category for more informed decision or compare Fareportal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fareportal?

Comments

They did the same thing to me!!!!!