Fareportal - Cheapoair are *** artists....i'm pissed!!!
To start off with, I went online looking for a cheap airline ticket to San francisco.Next thing I know, my bank account is overdrawn because my account has been charged by Fareportal, Inc.
which is the mother corporation to Cheapoair. I called the bank and had to *** work to fix things because they charged my account $187.87 for a reservation I never made...and not to San Francisco...to Washington State. I am 28 years old and only know one person in Washington state and don't think I would ever visit them to say the least. The bank shredded my atm card, I had to fill out a fraud report and am still waiting to receive my new one in the mail.
Cheapoair has called my cell number a minimum of 8 times or more offering a $100 credit if I will cancel a flight plan I never made and to say the least, I will not cooperate with their ploys to get me to cancel a reservation that I never made. Everyone needs to watch out because it will ask you to put in your card info and billing info to fully check flights and then email you like spam 40-50 times. I called the bank and they gave me my money back and the overdraft charges I ended up paying and even said they would fight the company to get the money back.
Don't be fooled by this company...they are ***-artists. I'm lucky to have a good hometown bank that can help, but not everyone is as lucky...read the other reviews on here and you'll see what I mean. To say the least, I have contacted the corporate office at: Fareportal Inc., 213 West 35th Street suite 1301, New York, NY 10001 fax 212-478-0325, have also contacted the New York State Attorney General's Office, the Better Business Bureau, the FTC, and am thinking of posting a youtube video about this rip off company.
I'm barely making my bills with my job and just can't afford to have companies ripping me off....I hope you guys reading this will take this to mind when even considering cheapoair.Thanks for reading my review....if you want to contact me for questions about this, my name is Jason and my cell number is 254-449-3090 and my email is DallasQT19822007@yahoo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Yet another disappointing tale of Thai Airways in-flight services. I was on board on 18th September 2015, flight TG629 from Hong Kong to Bangkok. This really came as a shocker..."
- "This trip will be my first and last ride on megabus. First and foremost i'm requesting a full refund for reservation #27-4119-113015-M37R-2330-CHR-WAS in the sum of all of my monies..."
- "I parked my car with a valet in downtown (4th / hill ) I leave my key with them because they need to manage my car to a right spot,..."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "This is a fake company and a scam. Please stay away. There is zero customer service. You are lucky if your product is not defective. We bought toilets from them...."
- "Our company, located in Nashville, TN purchased several thousand Samsung ML-4551ND Laser Jet Printers. These printers are constantly jamming, parts falling off, generally poor quality, and they are piling..."
- "It's a great airline if you like the idea of a flying a city bus. I don't normally do reviews but I had to go out of my way to..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."