Fareportal - Cheapoair are *** artists....i'm pissed!!!
To start off with, I went online looking for a cheap airline ticket to San francisco.Next thing I know, my bank account is overdrawn because my account has been charged by Fareportal, Inc.
which is the mother corporation to Cheapoair. I called the bank and had to *** work to fix things because they charged my account $187.87 for a reservation I never made...and not to San Francisco...to Washington State. I am 28 years old and only know one person in Washington state and don't think I would ever visit them to say the least. The bank shredded my atm card, I had to fill out a fraud report and am still waiting to receive my new one in the mail.
Cheapoair has called my cell number a minimum of 8 times or more offering a $100 credit if I will cancel a flight plan I never made and to say the least, I will not cooperate with their ploys to get me to cancel a reservation that I never made. Everyone needs to watch out because it will ask you to put in your card info and billing info to fully check flights and then email you like spam 40-50 times. I called the bank and they gave me my money back and the overdraft charges I ended up paying and even said they would fight the company to get the money back.
Don't be fooled by this company...they are ***-artists. I'm lucky to have a good hometown bank that can help, but not everyone is as lucky...read the other reviews on here and you'll see what I mean. To say the least, I have contacted the corporate office at: Fareportal Inc., 213 West 35th Street suite 1301, New York, NY 10001 fax 212-478-0325, have also contacted the New York State Attorney General's Office, the Better Business Bureau, the FTC, and am thinking of posting a youtube video about this rip off company.
I'm barely making my bills with my job and just can't afford to have companies ripping me off....I hope you guys reading this will take this to mind when even considering cheapoair.Thanks for reading my review....if you want to contact me for questions about this, my name is Jason and my cell number is 254-449-3090 and my email is DallasQT19822007@yahoo.com or email@example.com
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..."
- "When I went to Arizona on Nov 16th flying with Allegiant Airlines, I was appalled to find they broke my expensive hair curler/straightener. I had to immediately go buy a..."
- "I'm highly recommening for anyone thinking to take any trip on Megabus especially out of New Orleans not too. You'll be standing out in the elements for hours . In..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..."
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Charged my account with a payment once before and I called to cancel it. Then I received the same charge again and they claim to not be able to find..."