To start off with, I went online looking for a cheap airline ticket to San francisco.Next thing I know, my bank account is overdrawn because my account has been charged by Fareportal, Inc.
which is the mother corporation to Cheapoair. I called the bank and had to *** work to fix things because they charged my account $187.87 for a reservation I never made...and not to San Francisco...to Washington State. I am 28 years old and only know one person in Washington state and don't think I would ever visit them to say the least. The bank shredded my atm card, I had to fill out a fraud report and am still waiting to receive my new one in the mail.
Cheapoair has called my cell number a minimum of 8 times or more offering a $100 credit if I will cancel a flight plan I never made and to say the least, I will not cooperate with their ploys to get me to cancel a reservation that I never made. Everyone needs to watch out because it will ask you to put in your card info and billing info to fully check flights and then email you like spam 40-50 times. I called the bank and they gave me my money back and the overdraft charges I ended up paying and even said they would fight the company to get the money back.
Don't be fooled by this company...they are ***-artists. I'm lucky to have a good hometown bank that can help, but not everyone is as lucky...read the other reviews on here and you'll see what I mean. To say the least, I have contacted the corporate office at: Fareportal Inc., 213 West 35th Street suite 1301, New York, NY 10001 fax 212-478-0325, have also contacted the New York State Attorney General's Office, the Better Business Bureau, the FTC, and am thinking of posting a youtube video about this rip off company.
I'm barely making my bills with my job and just can't afford to have companies ripping me off....I hope you guys reading this will take this to mind when even considering cheapoair.Thanks for reading my review....if you want to contact me for questions about this, my name is Jason and my cell number is 254-449-3090 and my email is DallasQT19822007@yahoo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have sent the following mail to a couple of probable interested parties. piyush matlani 31 May 2014 15:18To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, MCTMD@thy.com, email@example.comCc:..."
- "I reserved a flight, within 12 hours, I had to cancel and could not get ahold of anyone. I emailed and got a response telling me I had to call..."
- "My son and I went to NY on the lakeshore limited #48, on the way the dining car staff was rude and used profanity in front of my son! we..."
- "This is the worst flat iron out there. Got the flat iron used it less than 10 days and it burned a huge piece of my daughters hair out down..."
- "Our company, located in Nashville, TN purchased several thousand Samsung ML-4551ND Laser Jet Printers. These printers are constantly jamming, parts falling off, generally poor quality, and they are piling..."
- "I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space..."
- "It always interesting how all the review sites show either unhappy customers or happy customers. Come on people, when you process thousands of orders, not all transactions will go..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."