For those of you who want to talk to someone other than the Indian office, try calling the parent company of Cheapo Air, Fareportal at 646-738-7813. No one at the 212 number could help me b/c you are calling to India! I have had so much bad luck with Cheapo and their deceitful ways to charge you more than the price indicated, including telling me that the flight I booked online for the lowest price was not available. I went in again and the next fare was $55 more! I put in all my information again and when I got to the end, the website told me I couldn't have that fare either. When I called the NY number to complain, it went straight to the Indian office. No help there from the CS person then I was put on hold for the "supervisor" but I waited 22 minutes and had to hang up - which is probably what they want you to do. After you call this number, select the option for "directory" and say one of these names. You will hopefully get to speak to someone or at least have the assistant take a message. I did that a few minutes ago and am waiting to hear back. Hope the message doesn't go to India!

Mr. Sam Jain, CEO, Pres.

Mr. Michael G. Culhane, CFO

Mr. Werner Kunz, COO

Mr. Nishith Varma, VP Fin

Mr. Brijen Rajput, VP Mktn

I didn't like: Do not know yet, Waiting for callback.

Comments