Fareportal - CheapOair--they lie, steal, ***, swindled, use coersion, they misrepresent themselves and more!
Fareportal/CheapOair made a booking error and then blamed me and billed for the error. They take your money and if there is a problem they issue a credit for rescheduling and then do everything possible to "burn" up the credit so you have to pay considerable extra to get the little remaining.
I had a credit and they first offer a new ticket price..I give credit card information. Four hours later they send new email saying the price had gone up (lie--I check with airline). Cost of ticket went from $350 to $600 plus my credit of $1,187.50----I refunded the increase. Later, I learned they billed my credit card for fees and taxes and never issued a ticket for the supposed fees. Total loss to date: $1,311.50
I had purchased their insurance and then they refunded actual claim.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY
You May Also Like
- "Went to take a shower after a long day of driving. Asked for an extra towel. While waiting i happened to look in the mop bucket that water was black...."
- "To start off with, I went online looking for a cheap airline ticket to San francisco. Next thing I know, my bank account is overdrawn because my account has..."
- "I purchased a Vegas package several years ago that I never got to use because of the tons of restrictions. Anyways since then I've received calls from them every couple..."
- "Walmart # 01895 W Market st. Fairlawn Ohio. I checked out at register 16 on Monday, August 18th 2015 at 6:21 PM. I paid for ALL the items listed on..."
- "Purchased a supposedly 100% leather living room set by Chateau D'Ax from a retailer in our area. Couch, loveseat, chair and ottoman in coffee colored "leather" upholstery. Several..."
- "Shoedazzle sent2 left boots an flat out refuses to exchange . Representative I can receive 20% off next purchase..."
- "It's been almost two months since I was rear ended by a USAA member. He said he had been having problems with his brakes. I guess so considering he totaled..."
- "I purchase a pack of the Grillers. The date to use by is 10-06-2015. The URFC103. These veggies were nasty inside. The yellow squash, and Zuccini..."
- "I bought a box of the double stuffed, golden Oreos yesterday. I opened the box to find that at least a dozen of the cookies looked like this. The cookie..."