Fareportal - CheapOair--they lie, steal, ***, swindled, use coersion, they misrepresent themselves and more!
Fareportal/CheapOair made a booking error and then blamed me and billed for the error. They take your money and if there is a problem they issue a credit for rescheduling and then do everything possible to "burn" up the credit so you have to pay considerable extra to get the little remaining.
I had a credit and they first offer a new ticket price..I give credit card information. Four hours later they send new email saying the price had gone up (lie--I check with airline). Cost of ticket went from $350 to $600 plus my credit of $1,187.50----I refunded the increase. Later, I learned they billed my credit card for fees and taxes and never issued a ticket for the supposed fees. Total loss to date: $1,311.50
I had purchased their insurance and then they refunded actual claim.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY11893551 review #222728
You may also like
- "My name is ROLANDO BALANCE it was spelled wrong on the first review. Don't know what happened ? I hit the C not the L, Go Figure ? To the..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "I live in Canada and therefore search for my flights in C$. The site then makes C$ the default. It remembers my previous searches. I wanted to book a multi..."
- "Mid February decided to purchase laminate flooring material through Lowe's. Called flooring dept at my local Lowe's and arranged to have room measured. Took 2 weeks - end of Feb..."
- "I have Toshiba Laptop Model # Z930. Lately this laptop battery start acting up and it was not holding a charge. Since this Laptop is still under warranty I contact..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."