Fareportal - CheapOair--they lie, steal, ***, swindled, use coersion, they misrepresent themselves and more!
Fareportal/CheapOair made a booking error and then blamed me and billed for the error. They take your money and if there is a problem they issue a credit for rescheduling and then do everything possible to "burn" up the credit so you have to pay considerable extra to get the little remaining.
I had a credit and they first offer a new ticket price..I give credit card information. Four hours later they send new email saying the price had gone up (lie--I check with airline). Cost of ticket went from $350 to $600 plus my credit of $1,187.50----I refunded the increase. Later, I learned they billed my credit card for fees and taxes and never issued a ticket for the supposed fees. Total loss to date: $1,311.50
I had purchased their insurance and then they refunded actual claim.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY
You May Also Like
- "I was sick so i cannot fly the trip. Air Asia rule is that you can refund it in terms of point with a penalty as long as a hospital can produce..."
- "To start off with, I went online looking for a cheap airline ticket to San francisco. Next thing I know, my bank account is overdrawn because my account has..."
- "My Samsonite Pro DLX3 55cm Spinner carry-on luggage was completely useless after its 4th trip within two years. Samsonite customer service is medieval. They simple went silent after I presented..."
- "I ordered two dozen roses from proflowers.com for my wife for our anniversary. The price wasn't too bad even though the shipping/handling fees are fairly high, but I thought that..."
- "This is a follow up post to a post on Cleveland Clinic Rudest Billing ever. After many written correspondences with this "business" and after having to threaten them over lack..."
- "I HAVE A COUPON THAT SAYS $4 OFF ANY ORDER OF $20 OR MORE. I PLACED AN ORDER FOR $34 (WITH DELIVERY FEE INCLUDED). I WAS TOLD THAT I AM..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "went in for a short hair cut...i work in a factory and it is hot!! asked for it cut around the ears, #2 clippers at nape but left..."
- "This DROPSHIP ONLY Company out of IL WILL NOT honer Warranty Mechanical Cost even though they have a Dealer to Manufacture Signed Legal Binding Contract from Linhai & Sunright stating..."