Fareportal - CheapOair--they lie, steal, ***, swindled, use coersion, they misrepresent themselves and more!
Fareportal/CheapOair made a booking error and then blamed me and billed for the error. They take your money and if there is a problem they issue a credit for rescheduling and then do everything possible to "burn" up the credit so you have to pay considerable extra to get the little remaining.
I had a credit and they first offer a new ticket price..I give credit card information. Four hours later they send new email saying the price had gone up (lie--I check with airline). Cost of ticket went from $350 to $600 plus my credit of $1,187.50----I refunded the increase. Later, I learned they billed my credit card for fees and taxes and never issued a ticket for the supposed fees. Total loss to date: $1,311.50
I had purchased their insurance and then they refunded actual claim.
DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY
You May Also Like
- "Today i purchased a roundtrip ticket out of the country. The total charge said 505.40 when i clicked booked it and confirmed, my flight was confirmed for 934.40. This is..."
- "This is not a review, but a truth that needs to be added to the full context of Sundance Vacations and Travel Advantage Network. Whenever a client is unhappy and..."
- "What they say if its to good to be true! paid 400.00 dollars; no Hawaii all inclusive package with additional 250.00 and 200.00 dollars booking fee and peak season..."
- "Visited the Mentor Ave. in Mentor Ohio . The carpets were in great need of vacuuming all around where we sat. Tables needed to be bussed . A..."
- "I was not allowed to pay my bill because it was more than 2 days old. Wal Mart needs to shut down bill payment if they can't take a stub..."
- "SOLD A PRODUCT TO MR. ROWE , ANY PROBLEMS HE HAD WITH OUR PRODUCT WE ADDRESSED AND MADE GOOD, HE DID NO WANT TO FOLLOW PROTOCAL AND THOUGHT HE WOULD..."
- "couple of months back we went and it was the this guy, who was deaf, but the end result of my photos was also poor quality. I was afraid to..."
- "dear lazada team, i am a regular customer of yours. but last night, i received an e-mail about my order. i have double orders with the same items. when ..."
- "I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the..."